The Department of Electronics is one among the 11 Science academic departments of the Yeshwant Mahavidyalaya, Nanded. The Department came into existence in 1981. The Department has Two dedicated full time faculty members and four Faculty on CHB having specializations in Digital Image processing, Web Tech, Neural Network, Filter and embedded system. The department has a well equipped laboratory to train the students to confront the challenges of ever changing technology. The faculty members make use of modern teaching aids to impart effective training to students.
Programs run under the department:
B.Sc.- 60 Students
M.Sc. Electronics- 30 Students
PG Diploma in Electronics / Embedded System Design -UGCNSQF Sanctioned – 30 Students
ADD ON course Basic of Embedded system design using Arduino Platform- 30 Students
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
PEO1: To impart to the student’s knowledge of Electronics, Embedded and Engineering subjects.
PEO2: To enhance the analytical skills of the students for decision-making.
PEO3: To provide an opportunity to the students to expand their horizons beyond Electronics Science and Engineering.
PEO4: To prepare the students to take up careers in different industries or to pursue higher studies in Electronics & Engineering and interdisciplinary programs.
PEO5: To create awareness amongst the students towards social, environmental, and energy-related issues and Professionalism with effective communication skills.
1. Electronics Engineering knowledge: Stuidents carry fundamental and depth knowledge in mathematics, science, and Electronics, Computer Science.
2. Problem analysis: Students able to identify and formulate research and technical problems.
3. Design/development of solutions: Students able to design solutions for complex production and industrial engineering problems and processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Students able to use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis.
5. Modern tool usage: Students able to utilize modern software and hardware tools for complex tasks and engineering activities.
6. The engineer and society: Students applying reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional.
7. Environment and sustainability: Studentsunderstand the impact of professional production and industrial engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Students can apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the Electronics practice.
9. Individual and teamwork: Students am able to function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Students able to communicate effectively on complex production and industrial engineering activities with the engineering community and with society.
11. Project management and finance: Students able to apply the knowledge related to Project management activity and finance matters.
12. Life-long learning: Students have life-long learning in the broadest context of technological and environmental change.
1. Analyze, design, and develop efficient algorithms and provide solutions.
2. Identify suitable hardware/software parts to implement algorithms/procedures hence analyze and make interfaces from the output.
3. To produce electronic professionals who can be directly employed or start his/her own work as Electronic circuit designer, Electronics consultant, Testing professional, and even an entrepreneur in electronic industry.
On completion of the Electronics Programme, students will:
Have sound knowledge of the theory behind core subjects like, Electronic components, Electronic measuring and testing instruments, Analog and Digital IC’s, Electronic circuit design and implementation, Troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic and electrical devices.
Have sound skills in assembly Language and High-Level Language programming, interfacing of electronic devices with computers, etc.
Be in a position to develop industrial and entrepreneur applications.
Highlights of the Department:
Grant in aid department,
Electronics Research Center
Eligible and qualified staff
Computers with internet facility,